Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Type Your Question Here...

After Googling Timeshare Cure, I am still confused as to

After Googling "Timeshare Cure," I am still confused as to the validity of this company to try to unload my timeshare.
Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 5 years ago.

Patience :

"Timeshare Cure" has a good rating with the BBB, but the rating mentions that they haven't been in business very long. Also, this just means that only one person has ever filed a complaint w/BBB. It doesn't mean people have been satisfied with the company, however. Upfront fee timeshare resale companies do not necessarily do anything illegal, but there seems to be a general agreement that they don't do much for the mone,y you pay then. You might want to think about advertising a give away your unwanted timeshare and maybe even offer to pay the closing costs. Or try asking the timeshare company for a deedback. Sorry the news could not be better. Please press the ACCEPT button so I could be given credit for the time I have put in. Best of luck!