Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Im about to go to USA

I'm about to go to USA ( Nebraska or Missouri ) to study which state should i pick and why?

University of Nebraska, Lincoln
University of Missouri, Columbia
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

I'd love to help, but just need a few more details from you.

What are you planning on studying or majoring in, at the University in the USA?

Are you going to live on campus, or elsewhere, near the school?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for answering,

University of Nebraska, Lincoln OR University of Missouri, Columbia

my self : computer engineering

my wife : business adminstration

might be oncampus or offcampus

also not to forget to mention the racisim issues since i'm dark skin and my wife white girl .. etc

Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and you're most welcome!

Thanks very much for your reply with additional information.

Please give me a little time to research both universities, the surrounding areas, and what they can offer to you and your wife.

Your patience is appreciated.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
okay take your time.
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your patience.

The University of Nebraska at Lincoln offers both yours and your wife's areas of study and you can read more about the programs by clicking on them, here:

You might find this 'fact book' helpful, as well:

Also, you can view statistics regarding the city of Lincoln, Nebraska, here:

The University of Missouri at Columbia also offers both majors.

I think you will find these statistics about Columbia, Missouri, helpful in making your decision:

Both schools have good reputations, but I think you and your wife may be happier at the University of Missouri at Columbia, because it is located in a larger city and their programs of study seem superior. Of course, it's very difficult to decide on a school and/or place to live, without first visiting it in person. If you can't do that because you live in another country, you can view as much information about the Universities at their home pages, and view the statistics for each city, as I've included them. I've never lived in either city, but I have visited St. Louis Missouri and found it to be very nice, with friendly people. As far as racism, it unfortunately exists all over the world, but in the United States there are many inter-racial couples and I don't think that will present a problem for you.

I wish you and your wife much good luck in your educational endeavors and hope everything will work out well for you upon your move to the U.S.A.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,