Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

I have a perfectly good Ironman timex watch with a broken/worn

I have a perfectly good Ironman timex watch with a broken/worn out watch band. I have contacted Timex at the suggestion of a dealer. I would dearly like to find a replacement band so i could continue to wear it. I have looked locally for a replacement but I live in basically a rural area. hopefuuly you can offer some suggestions?
Thank [email protected]
Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 5 years ago.

Patience :

Hi-

Patience :

I'm sorry the folks in Michigan aren't any help. I would suggest checking out Amazon. They have lots of watch bands available and they can get things to you pretty quickly.

Patience :

This should do the trick. Thank you for your question; please press the green ACCEPT button so I can get credit for my time,

Customer:

Duh! I never thought about Amazon. I get everything else there . To the point that they used to send me a Christmas gift years ago. I have pages of past purchases but never thought about watch bands. worth every penny to know you are out there for this old lady in moments of senior. Ha Thank you. Judy