Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Type Your Question Here...

what is normal bp also i have pnemonia

Customer Question

what is normal bp also i have pnemonia
Category: General
Expert:  Patience replied 5 years ago.

Patience :

Based on the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute's clinical guidelines for adults 18 ears and older, 120/80 is the optimal blood pressure. The first number is XXXXX systolic pressure, which is generated when the heart contracts and beats. The second number is XXXXX the diastolic pressure. It is based on when the heart relaxes between beats. 120/80-139/89 is consider prehypertensive and probably would need to be monitored. If the blood pressure is 140/90 and above, it is called high blood pressure, or hypertension. (This information is for general purposes and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.)

Patience :

I hope you find this information useful. Please send another question if needed. Thanks for using Just Answer!

Patience :

Blood pressure. (Goal is systolic blood pressure of 90 mmHg or greater.)If this answer works for you, lease press the green ACCEPT button as I then get credit for my time.

Patience :

A doctor may use blood pressure as an indicator as to whether your condition is stabilized. If the systolic pressure is closer to normal, then it may mean you're on the mend, because a strong infection tends to lower that measure.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hi is pulse rate of 95 ok
Expert:  Patience replied 5 years ago.
60-100 is considered a normal pulse rate. So yours in on the high side, but still within normal range.

Thanks for getting in touch! Please press the green ACCEPT button so that I can get credit for my time.