How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Patience Your Own Question
Patience, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 291
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
Type Your Question Here...
Patience is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to cancel this subscription. How do I do this

This answer was rated:

I want to cancel this subscription. How do I do this?

Patience :
You can cancel your subscription and request a refund of your subscription fee minus any monies already paid within 30 days of your subscription payment.You can terminate your service by sending a written notice [email protected] The cancellation will be effective within 7 business days. You can request a refund at: Requests are usually processed within 24 hours, however, it will take 3-5 business days to show up in your account.

Patience and 59 other General Specialists are ready to help you