Anna
Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Where can I buy ecovantage detergent in vancouver bc

Category: General
Expert:  Anna replied 5 years ago.

I apologize that no one has responded to your question earlier. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online and saw your question. I believe the reason for the delay is that Ecovantage is no longer manufactured. You won't be able to find it locally. Your only hope of finding some is to locate on an online retailer that still has some on hand. They are few and far between - most simply say "discontinued." After an extensive search, i found one that claims to still have it available for shipping. It is

Ecovantage

If you attempt to order it, but find it's unavailable, let me know, and I'll search for
more.

Anna
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I just called my supplier in North Vancouver ( Colony Warehouse Appliances) and they advise that Ecovantage is still being made and they have plenty in stock.
Expert:  Anna replied 5 years ago.
Well, I would buy from them then. It's listed as discontinued almost everywhere, I'll opt out of your question.

Anna