Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Background Check

Background Check
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Background checks are typically difficult to accomplish online, unless you can find the information you need on a pay site, like Intelius where you must pay only for 'detailed' information, and even then, it may not include everything you need. Also, depending on the accessibility of online public records from the area you're checking in, you could go to the 'clerk of the court' for your county, city or state, and some will allow you to search for cases after entering the person's name. Another option is to check your county's 'property appraiser' if you have the person's full name and address.

I hope this information helped you. If so, please click 'Accept' so I am compensated for my work.

Click 'reply' if you have additional questions.

Best regards,