Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Title for vehicle. Is it possible to get a title to a vehicle

Title for vehicle.
Is it possible to get a title to a vehicle in MN when no title is available? Thanks, Rich.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi Rich, and welcome back to Just Answer!

Every vehicle must have a VIN number and from that, the title can be searched, through the DMV in MN (if that's where the vehicle was originally sold--if not in MN, then the VIN will be searched throughout the U.S.). Since a title has to have been existent for the vehicle at one point in the past, you can apply for a duplicate title, if you have all the other relevant information required on the application form. See the following for more details:

Call this division of the MN DMV to find out exactly what you'll need to do:
Vehicle Title/Registration:(NNN) NNN-NNNN

If you'd like to visit your closest DMV in person, call this number to find the office nearest you: Office Locations:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>
I wish you much good luck and hope you are able to obtain the title without too much difficulty.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,