Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Going to florida, can I bring veal cutlets not frozen in insulated

Going to florida, can I bring veal cutlets not frozen in insulated parcel in carry on luggage
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

You can find a list of food items prohibited from being placed in carry-on luggage, here:

Raw meat is not mentioned, but it would be best to check with your individual airline to make sure you can take the veal cutlets in an insulated parcel, on the plane with you.

Best of luck and safe travel.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Best regards,