Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

How can we eliminate or at least discourage stink bugs

How can we eliminate or at least discourage stink bugs?
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer!

Preventing stink bugs from entering your home in the first place, is key to eliminating the problem. Seal your house from the outside and inside, by keeping doors and windows closed, and if there are minute (or more obvious) cracks/openings around your windows, doors, pipes under the sink, etc., seal them with a quality silicone caulking to help stop the bugs from entering. You will need to treat your garden, too, as they only lay eggs on plant leaves outside. Here is more detailed information:

I hope this problem is resolved for you soon, and please let me know if you need more information by clicking 'REPLY'.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking "Reply".
I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you. Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,