A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for my bilogical mother in Germany. My father

Customer Question

I am looking for my bilogical mother in Germany. My father was in the service. She came here to the states to have me. She went back to Germany. I have never met her. She was kept a secret from me. I don't know why my father gained custody, kind of rare during those days. Her name isXXXXX then became Karin Ettina Vogel. They had 3 children. My father's name isXXXXX Jr. Karin is no longer married to Jon Vogel. I believe one of her son's names is Jon Vogel. Karin was 17 when she had me in 1968. I had minor contact with her once by phone, and she sent me a letter and a silver dainty necklace. I never got back in touch with her because I was a runaway from the abuse of my father and step mother. It was both physical and verbal. I being a kid at the time with no home and all, I lost a-lot of important info, like the phone # XXXXX reach her again. When I finally found a way to contact her again, she cried and hung up on me not realizing that I didn't do these things to be mean to her, she just didn't know my whole story. I believe she lived in a small town called lauter a long time ago, and then maybe Kitzenger.? The largest city near to her I believe would be frankfurt.
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. I am so sorry to hear about your situation, but genealogy does not involve searching for living people. You would need to hire a private detective to look for your biological mother.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
please in God's name help me find my mother before it is too late
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
That did not answer my question. Is there anyone that can help. My money has been added back to my account so I can accept for a helpful answer. Thanks