TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

I have a toy bazooka (rocket launcher) which I would like to

I have a toy bazooka (rocket launcher) which I would like to bring aboard an airplane in a carry-on.Was planning to disassemble the item and would not have access to a tool with wich to assemble the item on board.Would this be acceptable?
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I would suggest either checking the rocket or mailing it ahead. The TSA recently stopped a person who was using a rocket igniter with other items that appear to be for making a pipe bomb. I believe your rocket would classified as an incendiary device and you would be risk being stopped at the checkpoint and even delayed from making your flight. Thanks Tom