Steve
Steve, Consultant
Experience:  Sub vet, motorcycle enthusiast, Harley mechanic, father of 4 beautiful girls, educated in electronics and nuclear technology.
11090168
Type Your Question Here...

Hi not sure if this will work but I need a tour pack for a

Hi not sure if this will work but I need a tour pack for a 2008 harley davidson ultra classic with two tone sunglo (red) colors (mine the lower box cracked) wondering about finding one that is the same color that is stock and not some after market junk, any help? thank shane

the "chopped" tour pak is available, already painted from HD.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/gma/gma_product.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441838635&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374309434558&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=2534374309434558&bmUID=1317056540247&bmLocale=en_US

page down to your color on the link.

the King Tour pak lower section is available from Harley, but you will have to have it painted and assembled.

you will need to see your local dealer and contact a painter.

Steve