Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

Would hewlet packard be interested in learning of a

Would hewlet packard be interested in learning of a new product idea that would revolutionise something that has remained unchanged for centuries. The product idea could either be associated with Tablet screens already on the market but is strong enough to warrent hardware tablet purely for idea that i would like to forward. I already have a company in india who are happy to sign a none disclosure agreement but i am british. My email to arrange further discussion [email protected] kind regards martin xxxxx
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 5 years ago.
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

We can't communicate by another channel of communication than this one (site policy).

HP is not in a very good health right now. I would even say that they are in focus crisis and in mismanagement hell. A better target would be Apple or RIM.

The best way to act in your situation is to patent in the most countries you can (this can be costly so you better believe hard in your project) and then sign NDA to present a working prototype or a software proof of concept showing the operation of the device to the companies you selected to sell/license the device.