Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Teacher
Experience:  I am a good researcher
19568076
Type Your Question Here...

Help, How can I locate my daughters return flight information

Help, How can I locate my daughter's return flight information without the code number. I have searched everywhere. Susan

Linda Roch :

Hello and welcome! If you have any other questions, please let me know or please click Accept.

Linda Roch :

The only way to figure this out is to find your credit card statement and see when you booked the flight.

Linda Roch :

If you do not see the transaction, you may have just not completed the transaction and you need to book another flight.

Linda Roch :

If you call the airline, you should be able to give them a last name and they should be able to find it.

Linda Roch :

Good luck.

Customer:

Have you received my first comments?

Customer:

I continue to await your response to my 3 previous responses. Susan

Linda Roch :

No I have not received your first comments to my response.

Linda Roch :

Please retype them and I will respond.

Customer:

I did retype, but I am not sure how efficient this system is. I commented on that I had tried and failed all of your suggestions prior to my inquiry and that I had stated in "already tried". I'd be glad to give you a bonus if you can find my daughter's travel record. I believe I booked the ticket around February 28th using a MC debit/charge car issued in Bermuda. I can supply you with the numbers if that would help. Please do not give up on us. Thank you, Susan

Linda Roch :

Hi Susan, I cannot search your records as I have no rights to them, but if this is a card that you are still using, you should be able to find the charge in your statements. If you cannot, you may have not completed the booking and thus you have to rebook the flight.