Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

I have a bunch of football trading cards. How do I find out

I have a bunch of football trading cards. How do I find out how much they are worth? Is there a website that I can go to or something?
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

There is a book called Beckett. It is what is know as the Sports Cards Collector's Bible. They have a website

The Beckett has online price guides as well as you can buy the Beckett at Toys R Us Stores, Walmart and Target in the section that sell Magazines. You will have to pay for a Beckett or you can subscribe online by the month for the Football section.

The last way is to check Type in the year of the card and the players name and you should get a list of cards that will give you an idea of card value. The prices will vary form dealer to dealer, but will give you an idea of card values. Joan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you