Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

how mush would a two year old full refurbished Jordan air shoe

how mush would a two year old full refurbished Jordan air shoe cost

Are you looking to but them or sell them?

Can you tell me which model shoe it is?

Joan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
We're looking to sell the pair, which are (as far as I can tell as a non-expert) Jordan E2 retro shoes, size six for boys.

I know this is problably not what you would expert to hear, but the Jordans originally sold for between $65-$85 new and when clearanced out and sold in the $20.00 range. I am afraid even refurbished that the most you would get is maybe $5.00-$10.00. Being they are a boys size also does not have the appeal to the teenagers who usually wear a bigger size. Your best way to get the most out of them would be a kids consignment shop, as they may get you the most out of the shoes. Joan