Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

We have had a sentry safe for about 15 years. We lost the

We have had a sentry safe for about 15 years. We lost the key and combination...looked everywhere. What should we do? We have some very valuable items in it. Thanks for your help. XXX XXXX
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi Tom, and welcome back to Just Answer!

You will need to contact Sentry to obtain information about your current combination if you have registered your safe, or on how to reset or change your combination after proving ownership of the safe, by submitting a notarized letter. You will find directions to obtain this information from the manufacturer, at the site below:

You can request a replacement key, here:

You can also call, fax or email Sentry to discuss your options:

Customer Service Center: 800-828-1438 • Fax: (NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong>

I wish you much good luck and hope you are able to open your safe without too much difficulty, to retrieve your valuables!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Best regards,