How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy4712 Your Own Question
Andy4712, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 541
Experience:  I have experience and knowledge as a consult to answer numerous questions regarding numerous issues.
Type Your Question Here...
Andy4712 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i worked for a truck co from mn live in sc they paid state

Resolved Question:

i worked for a truck co from mn live in sc they paid state taxes in ga i was fired in july due to a accident am i elligible for benefits which state should i file can i file online
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 5 years ago.

Andy4712 :

If you worked for a Georgia company and they withheld unemployment taxes, then I would file in Georgia. Here is the link to file:

Andy4712 :

I would also ask Georgia the same question when you contact their office to file.

Andy4712 and 17 other General Specialists are ready to help you