Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

My website shows my 2 breathtaking lots

My website: XXXXXXXXXXX.XXX shows my 2 breathtaking lots for sale. The area is beautiful and really does look like Switzerland. I know the price is great. Where can I post in order to draw traffic other than expensive search engine programs? Are there some international bulletin boards where I can post them as well? Any free or inexpensive options will be appreciated.
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

I have a couple of suggestions for you that may work to get the word out about your property. Craigslist.org. who can reach people all over the world and you can post pictures.

Creating a You tube video which is also available at no charge and can be placed on social networks like Facebook and Myspace, may help get the word out as well as offering a visual of the property. This will also be available to people internationally.

There are free blog-hosting websites, like Livejournal.com and Blogger.com where you can talk about the property and the beauty that surrounds the area .

When listing your property, be sure to include good photographs showing all the property has to offer. You may want to include demographics and pertinent information about the area.

Make sure to update any of the blogs that you post a few times each week. make sure to make the property descriptive and interesting, whether it would be a good family area, retirement area, ranching area, so you can hit certain type of people that will peak their interest. Joan