stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
56648325
Type Your Question Here...

Doctor Who Ceramic/Wall Tiles I saw square (ceramic ) tiles

Doctor Who Ceramic/Wall Tiles

I saw square (ceramic?) tiles featuring different kinds of Doctor Who images and sayings on Zazzle a few months ago. I really want to buy something like this (tiles, not plain old posters) but I can't find them anymore.

Can you find a listing for me?

I found this one on Etsy. Is this similar to what you are looking for? If not, let me know and I will hunt some more. Laughing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. If you want to request me for future work, you can write stayathomemomof2 in front of your question title. Thanks!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, these are very similar to what I'm looking for but I think not quite.

If you can find more, I will leave a good bonus- it seems to me there was a little more variety among the ones I saw originally, like maybe ones that had a picture of the Doctor, and more sayings from the show.

I think the ones I saw had a border around them, like maybe a dark wood border and maybe a bit larger too.

I'm *fairly* sure it was Zazzle, but had no luck there myself.

I am striking out everywhere else. I even checked BBC's shop, but no luck. They have a long list of Doctor Who products, but no ceramic tiles. Here are some possible suggestions to help you on your search.

1. Contact Zazzle customer service using the help link as they may be able to let you know if they are on there still as they have so many items listed, if they were on there, and why they may have been pulled (copy write maybe?).

2. Create a saved search on eBay that will notify you when someone lists an item similar to what you are describing.

3. Contact the seller on Etsy who may be able to get addition styles for you (they may just not have them listed currently).

4. Finally, have you considered making your own? I found some wall stickers that got me thinking you could purchase some white tiles, set the stickers on them in the area you want and then lacquer it.

Please let me know if you need any additional information about any of the above. If I think of anything else I will let you know.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here