General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
Type Your Question Here...

Dont have a car question,. do you think the N.E. Patriots

Don't have a car question,. do you think the N.E. Patriots will win the Super Bowl this Year ? Is that a $ 5 question ( ha ha )
Category: General
Expert:  General Jay replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer!

The NE England Patriots are always one of the front runners to win the AFC every year. They have a Hall of Fame quarterback and head coach. It is very possible that they could meet the Green Bay Packers in the Super Bowl this year. Green Bay is actually healthier making them a better team than last years Super Bowl team.

I am from Pittsburgh so I am definitely not going to play a favorite with this pick because both of these teams beat the Steelers last year. I think that the Green Bay Packers are the best team in football again and have a great chance at repeating as champions. The Patriots would fall in my top 5 teams list, but I do not think they have a complete enough team to win the Super Bowl this year.

Feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have.