Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

I need help with my resume but it is insanely expensive. I

Attachment: 2011-09-01_023807_resume.doc

I need help with my resume but it is insanely expensive. I am getting few interview but applying for hundreds of jobs. I still have yet to be hired. I need help....I am getting desperate!
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

I don't see anything wrong with this resume. It's simple and clear. The only possible thing that can scare employers is all those community involvements as it may give the impression that you may miss work to help one of those from time to time or that your schedule is so jam packed that you could do a burn out just when the employer really need you.

You may have to rework your presentation letters that goes with that resume. In it, make sure that you explain them well why you want to work for them and why they need you (this letter is like a small publicity to sell you). Keep it small. If you apply for a job in particular, put the all the information in relation to this job.