Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

my dad past on the same date, diffrent year, as my wifes. What

my dad past on the same date, diffrent year, as my wifes. What r the odds? About like the loto? And is ther any old beliefs , r talls if this happens 2 someone?( I know stupidest one of the day, but had 2 ask)
Hello, welcome to Just Answer.

The odds are 1 on 365. There is no beliefs that i know in any culture that give any significance to that kind of event (death and birth on a same date have some significance for some).

Some things can increase the odd depending on what caused the deaths. For example the flu season always get more death or there is more hearth attack when it's snow shoveling time so the probability have more chance to happen that way. If they are totally unrelated you can assume 1/365, lot more probable than winning the loto.