Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

How do I find all the different Cage Fighting companies that

How do I find all the different Cage Fighting companies that are located in Indiana or have cage fight in Indiana?

I am very terrible at searching for stuff online and when I type in cage fights Indiana very very little comes up, like 2 companies, and I know there are more than that.
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

Are you looking for training areas where yuo can train or where you can go to watch the Cage fighting? Joan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm looking to find contacts so that I can apply to be a ring girl or promo model.
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

You may want to try this organization:

You can also this school below:

Indiana University Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Address: 1025 E 7th St. Bloomington, IN 47405
E-Mail: Contact by E-mail

You need to find out who handles the MMA which is Mixed Martial Arts (Cage Fighting)

You may also want to contact Gyms that train the MMA fighters. These schools may be able to put you in touch with who is in charge Of Ring Girls.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Well they have many different com
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

Could you explain? I do not think your whole sentence came through.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yea I'm on my iPod and it accidentally sent it. Anyways they have many different companies that deal with cage fighting like indiana Cage fighting and legends fighting championships
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

Your best chance is to go through the Gyms as they may be looking for someone to represent the gyms. The links I gave you would at least point you in the right direction of who to contact for an opportunity. Joan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you