Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Is there a website where can i take a music business class

Is there a website where can i take a music business class for free online?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer!

The website below, offers many free courses online. If they don't include music business, you might consider starting with a general business course and then apply it to your chosen field. As you can imagine, not many websites offer free online courses in this subject.

If you would like to get a degree in Music Business online, investigate the different financial assistance plans offered by the online colleges and that may enable you to take courses/obtain your degree.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated by the site for helping you.

Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.