stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...

I need the name of a good shipping co. to pick-up a motor weighting

I need the name of a good shipping co. to pick-up a motor weighting 450 lbs At Millbrook new york and delivering it to Wesley chapel fl 33543

Is cost or amount of time for transit a factor? If so, you can get a quote from this website showing the cost and average amount of time that each company takes. It is free to sign up for the quote and I ran one for you to get an idea of what you can expect from the quotes.

YRC (Yellow-Roadway Corp) (Std) is listed as the carrier of the year with 3 business day transit for a quote of $369.32 (based on the brief figures I entered, your actual amount may be more or less). Here is the about us page for YRC where you can find out about their company, see reviews they have posted, rewards they have received. You can also get a more specific quote by contacting them. There are several different contact links on the side of the page that you can use.

There are some cheaper options for you to look at through the quote website and you can enter more information in to get a more accurate quote based on what you are shipping.

Please let me know if you need any additional information regarding this question. Laughing

Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. If you want to request me for future work, you can write stayathomemomof2 in front of your question title. Thanks!