stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...

winnersInternational may be a scam form Las Vegas and they

winnersInternational may be a scam form Las Vegas and they want cash up front before i "win" a big bunch of money. Have you any info on them?

It is usually a good tip that something is a scam if they are asking for money upfront, especially if they are saying that you won money. Here is a link from the FBI that I believe has some good information regarding lotteries:

Here are some websites where others have reviewed this:

After looking over all of this information I would probably stay far away from this.

Please let me know if you need any additional information regarding this. Laughing

Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. If you want to request me for future work, you can write stayathomemomof2 in front of your question title. Thanks!