stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
56648325
Type Your Question Here...

Human Resources Management

Most of the money in a training budget is spent on ____________________. a) training materials b) training facilities c) instructor salaries d) seminars and conferences

Ivancevich, J. (2010). Human resource management (11th ed.). Boston: McGraw-Hill.

On page 401 in my edition it states that "Most of the money in a training budget is spent on instructor salaries (66%). Please let me know if you need any additional help on this question. Laughing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. If you want to request me for future work, you can write stayathomemomof2 in front of your question title. All answers given are intended as educational guidance only. Thanks!