Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

what states do hurricane irene suppose to hit

what states do hurricane irene suppose to hit?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.

Hurricane Irene is predicted to impact North Carolina, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Massachussetts, New Hampshire (New England). Here is the projected forecast model:

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.
***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,