Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

My home is at 6311 S. Pearl Drive in Chandler AZ in the Sun

My home is at 6311 S. Pearl Drive in Chandler AZ in the Sun Groves development. Can you tell me where my mail box is located and how I can access it?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thanks for you patience.

My apologies that you did not receive an earlier answer.

If you are asking where the mailbox for your home is located within your development, if you do not have a mailbox/mail slot at your actual home, contact the Sun Groves Neighborhood Association and they will be able to tell you where your mailbox is located and how to gain access:

Sun Groves Neighborhood Association
Associated Asset Management
7740 N. 16th Street Suite 300
Phoenix, AZ 85020

If you would like to know where your nearest Post Office is located, check this site:

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,