Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

how do i find an old test score

hello! i took th kansas  journeyman's in hays, ks, 1989 and have been doing electrical / maintenance ever since. how do i get a copy or proof of the score from that year?  i am certain that it was a BLOCK AND ASSOCIATES TEST (FLORIDA BLOCK AND ASSOCAITES,...i think).
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

Thanks very much for your patience; I noticed that you posted this yesterday. Various experts are online at different times. I just logged in and read your question.

The original testing company was named 'Block and Associates'. Next, it was renamed Experior and is now Prometric. The best way to get your score or proof that you took the test and had a passing score, would be to contact Prometric. Information from 1989 is most likely in their archives on microfiche, or if they have updated their system, it might be within the computer records. Contact info for Prometric:

I wish you much good luck and hope you are able to obtain your exam score.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.
***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,