stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...

Is commision crusher a scam

Is commision crusher a scam??
Category: General
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 5 years ago.

Hi there. It can be hard to find honest and legitimate opportunities out there. I found some information for you and you can make up your own mind. This looks like a company where they help you learn about marketing and advertising online. I found some user reviews at these websites that are mixed - and Be sure to scroll down and read all the information that people are saying. It sounds from these reviews that they make it seem like you do a little work for a huge payout in the ad, but the program itself is just teaching you how to do this. The reviews mention that it requires your money to buy the ads and you do the footwork to figure out what ads you personally want to buy.

Now, I did not find any information on two of my favorite sites for checking out companies. I am going to give them to you though in case you want to check out other companies. These guys are great and if you email them they may just make a post about the company. Here are they are - and

It is important to do your homework just like you are to make sure that you are not taken in by a scam (done that, got the t-shirt!). Make sure when you read reviews that you take them with a grain of salt. There are those that did not like the company so trash it even though it might be a good company and there are those that want the company to get more people involved so give a good review because they have a stake in it. Please let me know if you need any more information! Good luck to you. Laughing

Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. If you want to request me for future work, you can write stayathomemomof2 in front of your question title. Thanks!