stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
56648325
Type Your Question Here...

I coach baseball. The birth date of a player is 10/5/99. What

I coach baseball. The birth date of a player is 10/5/99. What age group can he play in Fall 2011.

Depending on the league rules for your particular area of New York and when the Fall season starts they probably will allow him to play as a 12 year old since in October that is how old he will be. However, it really will boil down to the bylaws of the league that they sign up for. During sign up there should be age information available and if not they can speak with an official.

Please let me know if you need any more help with this. Laughing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. If you want to request me for future work, you can write stayathomemomof2 in front of your question title. Thanks!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the cutoff date is 4/30. what type of checking account has to be set up

just to collect team fees

That would probably depend on the bank that you are opening the account through and if there are any bylaws set down by the league you are coaching in on the proper collection of fees. If you are in charge of the collection of the fees it probably is going to be just a basic account.

Please let me know if you need any further information. Laughing

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you