stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
56648325
Type Your Question Here...

no matter what i try to do i cant get my socks which are

no matter what i try to do i cant get my socks which are white and my bottom underwear clean. which are white. i always use bleach and detergent the underwear is dirty from number 2 bathroom residue. how can i get the socks and underwear cleAN, they are both white. thanks.
Category: General
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 5 years ago.

You can try to pre-treat the stain before you wash them. I like to keep a stain fighter next to the laundry basket to use before I put them into the basket so I know that it was treated. I would usually forget until after I had already ran them through the washer, so the new system was great. I prefer Shout, but have used the Tide stain stick as well. I also use Oxyclean as well as my detergent. Also, if you have not tried this already you can try soaking them in bleach or other product before washing them if the stain stick is not effective enough on its own.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. If you want to request me for future work, you can write stayathomemomof2 in front of your question title. Thanks!