Steve
Steve, Consultant
Experience:  Sub vet, motorcycle enthusiast, Harley mechanic, father of 4 beautiful girls, educated in electronics and nuclear technology.
11090168
Type Your Question Here...

Hello! I sent in my dmv renewal payment on 7-28-11. My name

Hello! I sent in my dmv renewal payment on 7-28-11. My name isXXXXX My license number is XXXXX I received a reply that it could not be processed as it was not complete. Do I have to get my car smogged this year? If so, I seem to have lost the smog form to take to the smog test center. Can I get another one? Or is there something else that I need to do?
Category: General
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

the people that perform the smog tests have everything you need.

depending on your zip code, you may or may not require a smog test this year and it may depend on if you had one done last year. your local DMV information line should be able to tell you what was incomplete and if you need a smog test.

Steve

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The reply was partial and incomplete. How do I find out what the problem was in processing my registration. How do I get another smog form? Do I need the smog form that may have been sent to me? or can I just take it and get it smogged?
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

all of your questions ARE addressed in my answer above.

please re-read my answer and let me know if you still have questions.

Steve