Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I want to get my bachelors degree in Music Business online

I want to get my bachelor's degree in Music Business online .. How long does that take and what are the best schools?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer!

This school offers a Bachelor's degree in Music Business online:

This site should be helpful to you in investigating other schools; you will want to make sure that the online school you choose is accredited:

How long it would take, is subjective upon the number of credits required for the degree program you choose and how many courses you are able to take at one time. Typically, this type of degree could take 4-5 years to complete.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you.

Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,