Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...

Hello, I have a piece of sheet music entitled Frosty the Snowman

I have a piece of sheet music entitled Frosty the Snowman on the cover, inside the title is Peter Cottontail, the music is for Frosty . The sheet music is for a piano solo. the music is by XXXXX XXXXX and Jack Rollins. Hill and Range Songs, inc. 1619 Broadway , Ny 19 NY.
The copy right is 1950. The sheet music is in perfect condition, except for a smallo sticker printed in USA 85 cents.

Any information you can tell me would be appreciated, such as rairty and value.

Thank you

Jo Ann England
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 5 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. This copy of sheet music has no monetary value. As with most sheet music, all musicians have stacks of it at home ranging from new to decades old. There are very very rare cases where sheet music has value (actually penned by a famous composer, signed by a composer or some other significance). Sorry for the bad news. I wish you the best!