Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

looking if i have any listing under unclamed money .if so where

looking if i have any listing under unclamed money .if so where is it located and how do i claim it.also how much is the amount.XXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXX XXX ontario canada.thank you
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi Randy, and welcome back to Just Answer.

I have submitted your name to this site below, and it came up saying no unclaimed funds existed for you:

You can check it out yourself, and also get more information at this webpage:

If you would like to tell me the website you went to, I can help you navigate it.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.
***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the site I went on was all sits come up with same answer.thank you .Randy
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, Randy.

Yes, all sites should yield the same results, if you enter the same/correct information. There is a national database.

Sorry your search was unsuccessful.

Best regards,