stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...

just replaced the batteries in our digital lock Sentry safe.

just replaced the batteries in our digital lock Sentry safe. The key receptacle is pushed in or depressed. We can't find the key but must open the safe to access important documents. How do we do it?
Category: General
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 5 years ago.

If all you need is your key you can actually contact Sentry for a replacement key. They have forms that you can fill out on their website to help you with getting into your safe. Here is the link for the replacement key: Fill out the information that is necessary for your safe. You can identify which information is necessary for your safe by holding your cursor over the image that best resembles your particular model. Some safes require you to contact the company as you are unable to get the key on line. If you wish to contact Sentry their customer service number is 800-828-1438 or you can use this online form located here

Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. If you want to request me for future work, you can write stayathomemomof2 in front of your question title. Thanks!