Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
Type Your Question Here...

IS MARIA A TRUE PSYCHUIC OR FRAUD. fROM hERMANELI TORREVILLAS

IS MARIA A TRUE PSYCHUIC OR FRAUD.
fROM hERMANELI TORREVILLAS - EMAIL XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Category: General
Expert:  replied 2 years ago.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

There is no evidence that true psychics exist. Save your money.

Customer:

This is the site of Maria.

Customer:

[IMAGE][SRC][/SRC][ALT][/ALT][WIDTH]431.1764705882353[/WIDTH][HEIGHT]100[/HEIGHT][STYLE][/STYLE][/IMAGE]

You are on the road to Great Good Fortune and Luck, Hermaneli.

That’s why I’m here by your side right now! I, Maria, Psychic Medium, was given a mission by your Destiny to guide you onto the path of success. You have every right to a better and more beautiful life.

The Great 7 Card Tarot you just did has so many things to reveal to you. It will help you make the best choices, and bring you great happiness, even in your day-to-day activities. The opportunities you have for Luck will be multiplied a hundredfold! You have everything you need to be successful! That is what your Tarot said. And that is what I feel Hermaneli, in my entire body, as I write to you now. And I’m never wrong!

The time has come for you to hear all the details of your 7 Card Tarot. Then you can read my own instructions, and find out what to do to take full advantage of the fabulous period of Luck that is about to begin for you as soon as it arrives, so that your life tomorrow becomes like a beautiful dream.

My magic powers will always be there to help you, if you need them.

Now, do you want to know what the Tarot revealed?

. Find out here!

Yours sincerely,

[IMAGE][SRC][/SRC][ALT][/ALT][WIDTH]178.1456953642384[/WIDTH][HEIGHT]100[/HEIGHT][STYLE][/STYLE][/IMAGE]

Customer:

What can you conclude. Is she a good psychic as she claims. Thanks Hermaneli

Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience: Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
IF YOU SAY TRUE PSYCHICS DON'T EXIST. WAS NOT EDGAR CAYCE A TRUE
PSYCHIC?
Expert:  replied 2 years ago.
That's a very interesting question, since I lived in VA Beach for 10 years and frequented ARE. I have to think about that.
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher