Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

HI I HAVE A SONIC BLADE CORDLESS POWER KNIFE BY EMSON . THE

HI I HAVE A SONIC BLADE CORDLESS POWER KNIFE BY EMSON . THE POWER STICK WON'T CHARGE. I NEED A NEW STICK. ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN ORDER ONE?  SUNNYVALE,CA
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

This rechargeable electric knife comes with a one year limited warranty, so if you bought it less than a year ago, you may be able to contact the place of purchase and request a replacement. If you bought it more than a year ago, Try contacting your local Sears store; they sell this item and may have replacement parts and/or be able to repair it for you.
http://www.sears.com/emson-sonic-blade-cordless-rechargeable-power-knife/p-SPM3443588901P

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher