Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

What are other uses for Inositol aside from the use of cutting

What are other uses for Inositol aside from the use of cutting illegal drugs?
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

Inositol is a supplement found naturally occurring in many plants and animals, which can benefit many organs in the body and also cause a feeling of wellbeing, emotionally. It can enhance the effects of the 'B' vitamins and increase vitality. It helps to balance certain chemicals in the body.

More specifically, Inositol is used to decrease pain from diabetic neuropathy, help with anxiety disorders, high cholesterol, insomnia, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, promote hair growth, help with psoriasis, high blood pressure, and it also has several other uses.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,