stayathomemomof2, Internet Researcher
Experience:  As a freelance writer I get to research many topics that I might not normally come across. Live to research.
Type Your Question Here...

How long is milk good for past the sell by date

How long is milk good for past the sell by date?

Milk should stay good for about five to seven days after the sell by date listed on the container as long as it has been stored properly. The best way to tell if milk is no longer good is to trust your nose and if it doesn't taste quite right you probably should toss it. Here is a link on proper milk handling and food safety from the Dairy Council of California for more information: Laughing

Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! A tip is a wonderful way to say that I did a great job. If you want to request me for future work, you can write stayathomemomof2 in front of your question title. Thanks!