How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Ellen Your Own Question

Ellen, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
Type Your Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

can i still recive my social security benefits if i live for

Resolved Question:

can i still recive my social security benefits if i live for 10 monts in out of us, and i am permanet resident
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Ellen replied 5 years ago.

internetanswers :

Thank you for your question. If my answer is not clear to you, please ask me for clarification by using the reply button.

Yes. Your Social Security benefits would not be affected by residing outside the US

internetanswers :

Please use the REPLY button if you have any questions concerning my answer. Otherwise please click ACCEPT so that I am paid by the site for answering.


but i am permanent resident only

internetanswers :

my answer is unchanged


so der is no reason for social security to be stoped becouse i am out of usa longer then 30 days

internetanswers :




Ellen and 48 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions