Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Hi I was just wondering if I travel to the USA from Australia

Hi I was just wondering if I travel to the USA from Australia do I need a return ticket or can I buy one over there because I am not sure when I will be coming back? Going to stay with relatives.
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 years ago.

There have been some issues with return to Australia, without a round trip ticket becuase of the tougher security coming in and out of both countries. I suggest you check with the Airlines you are flying with to see if they do open ended tickets where you can schedule your return trip when you are in the US. This may be a good option for you although it is usually more expensive, it will allow you to visit and then schedule your return date and have your return ticket in hand. Joan

http://www.ehow.com/how_4965954_buy-open_ended-airfare-ticket.html