Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Do you have any information of the Canadian College of Kineseography

Do you have any information of the Canadian College of Kineseography in Toronto, Ontario? Would you recommend a course in kineseography?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Thank you for your patience. My apologies that you did not receive an earlier reply.

You can find out important information at this College's website:

I would definitely recommend a course in kineseography, because there is always a need for this skill and it is used in many different facets of life. In business, many corporations are using this technique in testing, in the processes of hiring, downsizing and personnel maintenance. In the field of education, teachers can evaluate the handwriting and artistic endeavors of students with learning disabilities, it may help to detect students who are abusing drugs, and it can help assess aptitudes for certain careers. In the legal profession, handwriting experts/examiners are used in Court regularly, as expert witnesses, especially in forgery and fraud cases. Because handwriting is an extension of the nervous system, specially trained analysts can help to interpret levels of stress in individuals so doctors can recommend appropriate treatments.

I do believe this is a very valuable skill to have, and an education in this subject will provide many diverse opportunities for a lucrative career.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.
***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,