Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Does chris get the possibility that a relationship with me

Does chris "get" the possibility that a relationship with me was in the stars so to speak?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Chris is beginning to 'get' the possibility that a relationship with you is meant to be, and he is 'softening' somewhat, but he is still holding back a little, until he feels more sure. You have certainly communicated to him that YOU feel it is in the stars, but some of his initial, nagging doubts are still rearing their ugly heads, causing him to proceed with caution and not move too quickly. You can help by continuing what you're doing, not coming on too strong, but at the same time prove to him that you are a strong person in both character and assiduity (stick-to-it-tive-ness), and allow Chris to lead the 'dance', until you are both slowly but surely, on the same page.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.
***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It's a destiny thing..is he also holding back because he knows that this is finally it. (long story, move to an island..there's island history etc.,) it's like you have to pass muster to stay here. and I have. we've known each other thru several lifetimes and this is it. We have passed by each other numerous times. Is he getting ready?
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Yes, I understand that you have to pass muster to stay on the island, and that's why I said he recognizes your strength and admires it, because you've demonstrated that already. The fact that you have known each other throughout several lifetimes and passed by each other numerous times, yes, he IS getting ready. He feels what is meant to be, deep down, but the fact that this is finally it, is holding him back, as you suspect. You are very intuitive and understand more of what is meant to be for the two of you, than Chris does, although he shares many of your thoughts. When the time is right and the stars are aligned in both your houses, you will notice the slight changes in his actions and words as he begins to realize he's been preparing for this throughout his many lifetimes.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
How is Greg holding up. I am disengaging from him. Does Chris have knowledge of greg if so what is he thinking? It's alot, I know but you seem very tuned in to the energy.

Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply and additional questions.

Yes, I do feel very tuned in to the energies in your situations. : )

Greg is sad at your decreased contact, but he is not surprised it is happening, considering everything the two of you went through. You needed more and he couldn't provide it, so you're moving on. If you are interested in pursuing Chris at this time, you made a good choice in disengaging from Greg. Chris does not have full knowledge of Greg, but has a feeling that you were recently with someone else. Since Chris had hurt you in the past, he naturally expected you to move on, but now that you are in the process of disengaging with Greg, Chris feels relieved that he will not have to battle for your emotions. This makes him feel more confident in what is to come for the both of you.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
One last question,
Chris has left the island and is in Washington state. (i can tell from his isp address) He's emailing me, but didn't disclose that he was going off island. Why did he leave (work?) and why has he decided not to tell me. Is he still planning to meet me for lunch in the near future? Why the secrecy?
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I believe Chris has not yet told you that he has left the island, but he is planning to tell you, soon. He didn't want to worry you and have you think he was leaving 'you', but needed to take care of some family business off the island. He is still planning on meeting you for lunch in the near future, when he will explain more of what's been going on, with you at that time.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm getting a flat energy from him as if he is holding something back. Are you picking up female energy? I feel he has something he wants to tell me. Any ideas?
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks very much for your reply with additional information.

Your accept and most generous bonus are greatly appreciated!

I do feel that he is holding something back, and that's why he didn't let you know he was leaving the island. I'm picking up a weak female energy, as in yes, a female is part of the reason he needed to leave and he wants to tell you, but the female energy is not a 'romantic' interest for him; it's a female in his family. He will tell you in time, but right now he is too preoccupied.

Don't press him to tell you. He will share it with you when he feels ready.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is he also using this time to reflect on how to move forward with me? And is this what he is hoping to do? Does he want to cover any of that ground when we meet for lunch?
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again,

Yes, he is thinking about/relecting on how to move forward with you, quite often. He will touch upon it when you meet for lunch, but he will not tell you everything that is in his heart at that time. He will share his feelings with you over a period of time.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What is in his heart do you think?
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again,

I think he's giving great thought to recapturing what you had, but he wants to tread carefully, and that's why he seems to be holding back. He wants to make sure his heart is pure and true and not laden with worries, before he considers sharing it with you again.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Does he like getting my emails while he's pondering.
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again,

He does appreciate receiving your emails while he's pondering, but make sure you don't inundate him with emails, as that will make him feel uneasy. Reply when he emails, and then wait for his response before writing again. This will show him you are interested, but not 'smothering'.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm also writing a book..how do you see that going? sorry this i tried to attach to my other question...
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your patience, as I was offline when you posted.

Also, thanks very much for your accept and most generous bonus.

What is the subject of your book? Is it fiction or non-fiction?

How long have you been working on it?

It would be helpful if you could tell me your birthday (month, day, year).

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
5/25/1956 is my birth date. The Title is Born Aware...written from my perspective from the birth that I do actually remember. I was dropped into a crazy family. My mother left a small manuscript that I am juxtapositioning (sp) with her idyllic memories of her childhood. She wrote when I napped as an infant to escape the life she was living. It's also bout my norwegian grandmother who brought my mother through Ellis Island. Anyway, I started writing this book while I was going through my divorce as a gift to my children.

Did you get my other question..?
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks very much for your reply with lots of additional information.

Just wanted to let you know I received your reply and am working on your answer, now.

Thanks,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again,

I'm not surprised that you are a Gemini, because you are dominated by your intellect and also by your means for effective communication. This makes so much sense, now that you have mentioned you are writing a book. It's in your 'stars' to write about your experiences in order to share them with your children and perhaps with others, as well. The subject of your book sounds extremely interesting and intertwining it with the writings of your mother was a stroke of genius! What a wonderful way for your children to get to know you and their grandmother/great-grandmother better.

I believe if you stick with it (and I've mentioned this to you before--I think you have proven your strength of spirit and ability to stick with things that are very meaningful to you), you will do well with the book. You do not lack for material, since this is based on yours and your mom's experiences, and I think the book will be a success. It's also a sort of 'catharsis' for you, which is very healthy, spiritually.

Best regards,
Cher