Norman M.
Norman M., Researcher, Lecturer and Psychotherapist
Experience:  ADHP(NC), ECP and UKCP Registered.
Type Your Question Here...

Is there a job in my immediate future

Is there a job in my immediate future?
Category: General
Expert:  Norman M. replied 5 years ago.
In your IMMEDIATE future, probably not - although ther are outside iknfluences that could change that situation right around. I think, though that at a very deep sub-conscious level there is an emerging awareness in you of a need to revaluate yourself and to look at your assests and consider what you might do to improve your prospects. In order to maximise the probabilities in your favor, you can allow that awareness to actualize to a conscious level and act upon it.

If you do, it could be life changing!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What kind of outside influences are you speaking of, and can you recommend or tell me what card is coming up as it relates to a job in my near future. Thanks in advance
Expert:  Norman M. replied 5 years ago.
The way people perceive you can be changing, I think. The Eight of Coins is in place here.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Im sorry but I don't believe I can accept your answer, as I acquired an employment position the next four days.
Expert:  Norman M. replied 5 years ago.
Just goes to show that the future cannot always be determined. Glad to hear of your success!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you very much :)