TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...

Does Just Answer help me with a travel question

Customer Question

Does Just Answer help me with a travel question?
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.

TaxTom :

Yes, How can I help you. Thanks Tom

Hi Tom,

My husband, 16 year old daughter and I are driving from Lexington, MA to White Plains NY on Friday. We are going to see an aging relative. I was hoping to stay somewhere along the way that might be fun for us. (we aren't leaving until after rush hour on Friday night) ..I thought maybe there was a fun town along the way...or a nice hotel somewhere. We'd like to drive at least 2 hours but we are flexible. Any thoughts>

Expert:  TaxTom replied 5 years ago.
Hello, Hartford, Ct looks like a good destination on your journey. Try "The Mark Twain House" in Hartford, a beautiful home and a great author. Many hotels in area A unique hotel which is slightly off your path but is worth the journey is the Winvian resort in Morris, CT its a little pricey but a stay you will talk about for a lifetime Thanks Tom